Shipping and Returns
(1) I hope you will purchase your goods and be totally happy with them. However, if you’re unhappy with your order. Please do return to Fresh Therapies (address below) unopened within 14 days from the dispatch date. The date you bought the items is shown on your order slip which came in the box with your purchased goods. Can I ask that you please return the items in their original packaging and undamaged, I’d appreciate it.
(2) If the items are in good order, yet you decide you do not require them anymore. We are happy to accept them back in original, undamaged packaging, unused and unopened. But please let us know within 3 working days of receipt of goods. Postage to be paid by yourself. Unfortunately a refund or other goods will not be given if any items are returned to us and have been damaged during the postal deliver process. So please do make sure you wrap all items securely.
(3) You may exchange the item for something else, subject to stock availability, or receive a full refund of the price paid (excluding any delivery charges). As long as the goods have not been opened or used, as in no. 2 above.
(4) Your items will be sent by your chosen method of Royal Mail postage. Either 2nd or 1st class post. We do not write any notes on the parcels such as “Please leave at back gate” or similar, as orders are sent by Royal Mail not a courier. Therefore, we take your security seriously and would not like people to know you are not at home.
(5) The customer must return the goods at their own expense via Royal Mail 1st class. Please retain your proof of postage. A replacement of goods will be sent out once all damaged or faulty goods have been accepted back to Fresh Therapies with a covering letter. If the product has been used, due to hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds or replacements.
94 Rownhams Lane, North Baddesley, Southampton, Hampshire, SO52 9LW
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and 2005 you have a right to cancel orders for items purchased from our website within a statutory cooling-off period. This is normally 7 working days from the day after the date on which the item in question was delivered.
To cancel your order, please provide us with notice either by letter or email, in each case within the statutory cooling off period and giving details of the items ordered, the order number and (where appropriate) their delivery date.
If you exercise your right to cancellation after the item has been delivered to you, please follow the instructions for returns above.
Please note you are responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered it in error.